Job Title: Garden Centre Assistant- filling media bags
Job Description: We are looking for a motivated and reliable person to join our team as a media bag filling person. The successful candidate will be responsible for filling media bags with potting mix and other materials and will be paid on a per bag rate. This would be ideal for a high school student, approx. 4-8 hours per week, which ideally suits after school, or on Saturdays. There may also be additional work available bagging trees.
- Fill media bags with potting mix, compost and other materials.
- Ensure that all bags are filled to the correct level.
- Keep the work area clean and tidy.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Must be available to work after school hours or Saturdays.
- Must be able to lift and carry bags weighing up to 30 kg
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must have transport, living close to Waipapa is ideal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good level of fitness lifting media bags.
Pay: Paid on a per bag rate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!